1277Re: [Slovak-World] Detective work for Helene

  • helenezx@aol.com
    Feb 28, 2003
      In a message dated 3/1/3 7:12:02 AM, amiak@... writes:

      << If you choose to accept the assignment, you are the only one I know who is
      qualified to accept it. If you refuse the assignement, destroy this e-mail
      and pretend it was never sent! RON - TOO FUNNY

      THANKS FOR SHARING THIS REALLY WEIRD ARTICLE

      I CAN TESTIFY THAT ONE VILLAGE WOMAN DIDN'T WEAR UNDERWEAR - WHEN WE VISITED
      SHE WAS SQUATTING IN THE GARDEN AND HOPPED UP TO GREET US.

      DON'T AGREE WITH THE CONCEPT BELOW BUT IT DOES GET PEOPLE TALKING AND SUPPOSE
      THAT IS A BENEFIT.

      helene

      _ _ _

      Young textile artist presents her concept of historical underwear

      Under Granny's skirt

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic