12629Re: Yahoo bouncing

  • J. Michutka
    Jun 14, 2005
      At 02:13 PM 6/14/2005 -0700, you wrote:

      >Julie, until it gets resolved (probably will take a
      >while) -- you can always go to Yahoo Groups and click
      >on Slovak World or Slovak Roots and check all the
      >messages -- no need to wait on your e-mail to arrive.

      Oh yeah, I know, but being a picky whiny sort of person, I really prefer to
      funnel all my email through Eudora rather than going to yahoo groups or
      using my yahoo mailbox. Much more convenient. Part of the problem also is
      that I don't always realize that I've stopped getting mail from certain
      groups for a day or two, and then I have to go back via groups.yahoo.com
      and catch up. whine whine whine!

      Julie Michutka, feeling listless
      jmm@...
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic