12607Re: Slovak diacritics: html coded character set

  • amiak27
    Jun 11, 2005
      Julie, what you need is a gen-u-ine Slovak keyboard (made in China).
      I have been using one most of the last year and a half and it is great
      to get though tough to find letters, and get them just right.

      Now if you or anyone else on S-W wants to buy a slightly used Slovak
      keyboard with a PS/2 connection, I have one for sale. My new laptop
      computer takes only USB keyboard so I can't use this one. On Tuesday
      I fly off to Budapest/Slovakia/Czechia and Germany and plan on coming
      back with a new USB Slovak keyboard in my posession. I don't expect
      to follow through on shipping the old keyboard to a buyer until I come
      back around Jully 10, but for anyone interested, let me know.

      Ron

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, "J. Michutka" <jmm@p...> wrote:
      > I have a print-out of the HTML coded character set, but it does not
      have
      > all of the Slovak letters with diacritics, esp with the little
      diacritic we
      > use to make -c- into the <English> -ch- sound, likewise -z-/-zh-
      (can never
      > remember what it's called.....hachek? nemchek? madchen?)
      >
      > Does anyone know what the html code would be for those? (eg the
      code for a
      > small letter s with the diacritic is š )
      >
      > Thanks for any help!
      >
      > Julie Michutka
      > jmm@p...
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic