      From: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of krejc@...
      Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 7:19 AM
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak Roman Catholic Prayer meets Rusyn
      Prayer

      These murals tellthe story of the immigrant experience, and relate
      it to the strength of Croatian Catholicism, devotion to Mary, the way the
      people have struggled in time of war, and the importance of our mothers in
      Slavic hsitory.

      Tony,
      If anyone has been in the past to the Jankola Library in Danville,
      Pennsylvania, or plans to go in the future, there is a very beautiful church
      on the
      grounds and the stained glass windows depict the Tatra Mountains and other
      immigrant treasure memories. I went there in the mid 1990's and am still
      trying to
      get the time to go again.
      Noreen