12053Re: [Slovak-World] What is Slovakia doing concerning the loss of our Holy Father?

  • Vladimir Linder
    Apr 3, 2005
      Why not? Slovak is still spoken it the area and they even have a Slovak
      elementary school in Nowa Biala.

      First the area was part of Austro Hungarian monarchy and then it became
      part of Czechoslovakia, Slovak part. Then it was exchanged for some
      property that is now in Moravia. During the WWII it was back as Slovaks
      land and after the war it went back to Poland.

      Vladi