12045Re: [Slovak-World] Looking for recommendations

  • Slovakman
    Apr 3, 2005
      The Hotel Turiec has served me well on my 3 visits to Martin.

      My brother and I have had 3 SISITKA family reunions at the Hotel

      In 2003, we had over 90 relatives meet in the main dining area with a
      catered buffet

      It is near the town center, good food, and bar

      A. SokolĂ­ka 2, 036 01 Martin, Slovakia

      Tel: 00421/43/4221017-9

      Fax: 00421/43/4220518

      e-mail: hotel-turiec@...