10813Re: [Slovak-World] FW: Kocunovci+Knapikovci

  • e.gernat@att.net
    Dec 7, 2004
      Hi. Katherine
      My cousin Helena from Circ married Micklous Knapik. They live in (Circ ) her mothers home. I do not know what town he came from. I could ask when I go to Slovakia next year. Did they get any damage in Ihlany from the winds
      Dovidenia Edward

      -------------- Original message from kmz <meadow10@...>: --------------