10792Re: [Slovak-World] Slovak talks in Boston, 12/4-7

  • J. Michutka
    Dec 2, 2004
      At 07:28 PM 11/25/2004 -0500, you wrote:

      >An upcoming national Slavic conference in Boston, Dec. 4-7, will
      >include lectures on Slovak topics. Below is a selection from them.

      Hi Martin,

      I had found and looked at the conference information on a website several
      weeks ago; it seemed pretty pricey for those of us who would be interested
      in just a lecture or two. Do you know if it's possible to attend just a
      couple of lectures without paying the full conference price (which, as I
      recall, was $90+)?

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic