10454Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Christmas cookies

  • PicasGurl@webtv.net
    Nov 1, 2004
      Any European will do (Slovak, Hungarian, German,Russian, etc). I am
      looking for an assortment of cookies that I can order.
      BTW, sandman, one of your sites that you gave me just had three pictures
      of various gingerbread cookies, another had a recipe right on it, but
      didn't seem to have cookies I could order. Just to let you know.

      Sugar cookies, rum balls, almond cookies, jelly bars - these are some of
      the cookies I remember growing up.

      See you later,
      Haidee
      PicasGurl@...