New book

  • meredithdalebout
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      I've just finished reading a very good book which I would like to recommend
      to all you bloggers out there. It's "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised", by
      Joe Trippi. I hope you can find it. The library districti has it. Frankly, reading
      this book has made me feel a lot better than I did before about the future of
      our country. After all, the 600,000 plus people who rallied for Howard Dean
      are still out there, and are probably just as disappointed and angry as we are.
      For follow-up see changeforamerica.com.
    • CATHARINE Beecher-Nitka
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        Thanks. I like the title.