Rights at risk on the Supreme Court - time to speak out!

  • Dorothy Chamberlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi, I just received an important message from MoveOn.org. Bush has
      caved to pressure from the far right and nominated Samuel Alito to the
      Supreme Court. Alito is a notoriously radical judge who has attacked
      workers' rights, womens' rights and civil rights for years.

      Please join me in signing the emergency petition to our Senators,
      asking them to stand up for us and block this nomination. It only
      takes a few seconds. Please help.

      http://political.moveon.org/stopalito

      Thanks!
      Dottie