Re: [Skywaydems] Digest Number 161

  • Dorothy Chamberlin
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
      Funny, Cyndy, I saw it right away - am I weird or what? Maybe I just
      do too many puzzles - I love the Dell and Penny Press Puzzle Books. I
      just got some C & D info in the mail. Now I have some or those little
      flyers to hand out. I already ordered signs on line before for 5
      people, but this packet seems to want me to mail the cards back to
      them. Yet, on the next page, it says or go to our website:
      www.VoteYesonC-D.com. I'll just go to the website again.
      I need one for Irene Haase, next door - still in Germany; one for Patt
      Mullen - still in NV; one for Larry Black up in Woodland Park; and one
      for us. That's only 4. I'll have to see if anybody at the gym wants
      them. OK, off I go. Be well. Stay cool. Hugs, Dottie
      On Aug 1, 2005, at 5:24 AM, Skywaydems@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > There is 1 message in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. 370HSSV-0773H
      > From: KulpC@...

      > _
      > _
      >
      > Message: 1
      > Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 00:57:52 EDT
      > From: KulpC@...
      > Subject: 370HSSV-0773H
      >
      > Have you heard the one about the secret message sent to Georgie boy?
      > Here
      > it is--
      > Cyndy
      >
      > After numerous rounds of "We don't even know if Osama is
      > still alive", Osama himself decided to send George Bush a
      > letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still
      > in the game.
      >
      > Bush opened the letter and it appeared to contain a coded
      > message:
      >
      > "370HSSV-0773H."
      >
      > He was baffled, so he typed it out and emailed it to Dick
      > Cheney. Cheney and his advisors had no clue either, so they
      > sent it to the FBI. No one could solve it so it went to the
      > National Education Association and then to MIT.
      >
      > Eventually they asked Britain's MI6 for help. They cabled
      > Mr. Bush back:
      >
      > "Tell the President he is looking at the message upside
      > down."
      >

      > [This message contained attachments]

      > _

      > -

    • surfrider
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
        are we going to the dem summit on aug. 27th here in the springs? i want to
        buy my tickets so we can get a table together...
        sara
        Funny, Cyndy, I saw it right away - am I weird or what? Maybe I just
        do too many puzzles - I love the Dell and Penny Press Puzzle Books. I
        just got some C & D info in the mail. Now I have some or those little
        flyers to hand out. I already ordered signs on line before for 5
        people, but this packet seems to want me to mail the cards back to
        them. Yet, on the next page, it says or go to our website:
        www.VoteYesonC-D.com. I'll just go to the website again.
        I need one for Irene Haase, next door - still in Germany; one for Patt
        Mullen - still in NV; one for Larry Black up in Woodland Park; and one
        for us. That's only 4. I'll have to see if anybody at the gym wants
        them. OK, off I go. Be well. Stay cool. Hugs, Dottie
        On Aug 1, 2005, at 5:24 AM, Skywaydems@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > There is 1 message in this issue.
        >
        > Topics in this digest:
        >
        > 1. 370HSSV-0773H
        > From: KulpC@...

        > _
        > _
        >
        > Message: 1
        > Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 00:57:52 EDT
        > From: KulpC@...
        > Subject: 370HSSV-0773H
        >
        > Have you heard the one about the secret message sent to Georgie boy?
        > Here
        > it is--
        > Cyndy
        >
        > After numerous rounds of "We don't even know if Osama is
        > still alive", Osama himself decided to send George Bush a
        > letter in his own handwriting to let him know he was still
        > in the game.
        >
        > Bush opened the letter and it appeared to contain a coded
        > message:
        >
        > "370HSSV-0773H."
        >
        > He was baffled, so he typed it out and emailed it to Dick
        > Cheney. Cheney and his advisors had no clue either, so they
        > sent it to the FBI. No one could solve it so it went to the
        > National Education Association and then to MIT.
        >
        > Eventually they asked Britain's MI6 for help. They cabled
        > Mr. Bush back:
        >
        > "Tell the President he is looking at the message upside
        > down."
        >

        > [This message contained attachments]

        > _

        > -

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Kari Alpern
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2005
          Lets talk about it.

          Karima Alpern

          TQ3 Navigant
          409 North Tejon Street
          Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903
          719 448-0959 - direct line
          719 635-6598 - fax

          are we going to the dem summit on aug. 27th here in the springs? i want to
          buy my tickets so we can get a table together...
          sara
          Funny, Cyndy, I saw it right away - am I weird or what?  Maybe I just
          do too many puzzles - I love the Dell and Penny Press Puzzle Books.  I
          just got some C & D info in the mail.  Now I have some or those little
          flyers to hand out.  I already ordered signs on line before for 5
          people, but this packet seems to want me to mail the cards back to
          them.  Yet, on the next page, it says or go to our website:
          www.VoteYesonC-D.com.  I'll just go to the website again.
          I need one for Irene Haase, next door - still in Germany; one for Patt
          Mullen - still in NV; one for Larry Black up in Woodland Park; and one
          for us.  That's only 4.  I'll have to see if anybody at the gym wants
          them.   OK, off I go.  Be well.  Stay cool.  Hugs, Dottie
          On Aug 1, 2005, at 5:24 AM, Skywaydems@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > There is 1 message in this
          issue.

          > Topics in this
          digest:

          >       1.
          370HSSV-0773H

          From: KulpC@...

          _

          _

          > Message: 1
          >    Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005
          00:57:52 EDT
          >    From: KulpC@...
          > Subject:
          370HSSV-0773H

          > Have you heard the one about the secret message
          sent to Georgie boy?
          > Here
          > it is--
          > Cyndy

          After numerous rounds of "We don't even know if Osama is
          > still alive",
          Osama himself decided to send George Bush a
          > letter in his own
          handwriting to let him know he was still
          > in the game.

          Bush opened the letter and it appeared to contain a coded

          message:

          > "370HSSV-0773H."
          >
          > He was baffled, so he
          typed it out and emailed it to Dick
          > Cheney. Cheney and his advisors had
          no clue either, so they
          > sent it to the FBI. No one could solve it so it
          went to the
          > National Education Association and then to
          MIT.

          > Eventually they asked Britain's MI6 for help. They
          cabled
          > Mr. Bush back:
          >
          > "Tell the President he is looking
          at the message upside