Re: [Skywaydems] Are You Getting Peak Dems Stuff?

  • Karen K. Rubinow
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19 9:21 PM
      Yup---I am receiving the info.  Thanks.

      Karen Rubinow

      Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 1:10 PM
      Subject: [Skywaydems] Are You Getting Peak Dems Stuff?

      Hi fellow Skyway Dems,
      Say, wanted to make sure that everyone is getting the e-newsletter from our local Democratic party, it's chock full of good things to know, thanks to the hard work of Christy LeLait! If you're not signed up, go to www.peakdems.org and click on the right side of the page.

      I see that the date for the Will Rodgers Dinner has been announced, Friday, Feb. 22 and tickets are available. Sure, it's pricey but what a great way to spend the evening with fellow Dems. And there's a terrific silent auction that Regina Andrews and Harriet Tuckman are heading up, so you can't go wrong with that team!

      Call Christy at 473-8713 for info about tickets.
      Cheers,
      Cyny