We've got to stop the cuts to schools!

  • Cynthia Kulp
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2011
      Dear Friend –

      You and I know how important high-quality education is for our kids,
      our communities and our economy. Unfortunately, Colorado has been
      cutting our investment in schools, leading to larger class sizes,
      widespread teacher layoffs, less educational opportunities, and
      skyrocketing fees and tuition.

      This year, we can finally take action to stop these short-sighted,
      irresponsible cuts.

      I just pledged to support Proposition 103, the Bright Colorado
      initiative, and I hope you will, too. You can learn more and pledge
      your support for this critical measure using this link:

      http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/2700/p/salsa/web/common/public/signup?signup_page_KEY=6197

      Proposition 103 is the only thing standing between Colorado’s kids and
      a fourth year of deep cuts. It's up to us to spread the word.

      Thanks!