Re: REPUBLICANS

  • Dorothy Chamberlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 7:55 AM
      OH COOL, MARSHE!!  LOVE THESE, I AM STILL LAUGHING!  THANKS, I SHALL PASS THEM ON.  D
      On Aug 8, 2011, at 8:18 AM, mindi arcoleo wrote:

      My Mom sent this to me....this reads to me as the sad state of our government that has forgot it's purpose.....

      You have to go al the wy down to the bottom.

      Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 21:02:02 -0400
      Subject: REPUBLICANS

      For all your republican friends who send you every anti obama anti dem email joke, lie, hoax,birther, conspiracy theory,  that they buy hook line and sinker cause they "read it on the internet" or saw it on Fox News  so it MUST be true????