Phone Bank for Richard this weekend

  • KulpC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2011
      Skyway Dems,
      Can you help get-out-the vote for Richard Skorman?   There are less than 22 days until the election and so much is at stake.  We have arranged with the Skorman campaign for the Lady Dems group to sponsor phone banks in Skyway this weekend, April 30th and May 1st.  All are welcome, you do not need to be a member of Lady Dems or even a Lady!

      Both days will be from 2-5 PM, and you can just come whenever you are free to make some calls during that time.  Bring your own cell phone, the campaign will provide scripts and voter lists.  Please let me know if you can come and what day is good for you.

      Here's the details:

      Saturday Phone Bank -- at Catherine Taylor's home, 503 Southern Cross Dr.
      (On the corner of Orion and Southern Cross)
      H:  473-1483    cwellstaylor@...

      Sunday Phone Bank -- at Cyndy Kulp's home, 2959 Electra Dr. S.
      H:  634-0627    kulpc@...

      Also, Judi Ingelido offered to host another calling session on the following Saturday, 5/7, 2-5 PM at her home in the Old North end (if there is sufficient interest).  Let me know if you'd prefer that date.

      Ballots are going out this week and are due back by May 17th.  The purpose of our calls will be to ID voters to find Skorman supporters, and also contacting Dems who did not return their ballots the first time.

      Please come and join us -- phonebanking is much more fun with a group of like-minded friends!

      Hope to see you this weekend!
      Cyndy Kulp

      P.S.  There is a continuing need for monetary donations which you can do online at www.skormanformayor.com
          You can make calls anytime at the Skorman office.  Call Polly at 646-7430 or stop in at 409 N. Tejon St. to sign up for a shift.  They will be working up until May 17th "chasing ballots".