What can you do?

  • Linda Dyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2011
      We watch as travesty after travesty unfolds in our country:  Union rights are snatched away while hundreds of thousands protest; money for education is gutted; Republican governors annoint themselves with powers far beyond what anyone would accept if it werent for their fearmongering with cries of crisis.  What can we do?  What can YOU do?

      We can all work to make our Democratic party stronger.  We can all work to make our local party stronger so we can get like-minded people elected, people who value education and freedom and other rights that are vanishing right before us.

      Start by joining us next Friday night at the Peak Dems St. Patrick's Day Gala.  Your attendance and/or support will go a long way to ensure the survival and growth of our local party.  There is an added benefit too -- it's a heck of a lot of fun.  This is our main fundraiser for Peak Dems.  This event is how we fund all that we have done this past year and hope to do into the future.  Without the support of each and every one of us we weaken what could be.

      Register at www.peakdems.org.  If you have any questions, call me.  If you can't attend, support the event and our party.

      Linda M. Dyer

    • cyndy_kulp
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2011
        Looking forward to the St. Paddy's Day event this weekend, LInda. I know several Skyway Dems and Lady Dems are planning to go, we'll see you there--
        Cyndy Kulp