Donate to Dem Party

  • cyndy_kulp
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2010
      Skyway Dems,
      As you know our local EPC Dem Party is much stronger this year, thanks in large part to Christy LeLait who was hired as Executive Director in March. Christy is very skilled and has done so much to strengthen the local party. BUT, we need to pay her a living wage....
      Can you donate towards Christy's continued employment next year? Any and all contributions are needed, whatever size you can manage.
      Please make your gift payable to El Paso County Democratic Party, and send it to 18 E. Rio Grand St., CS 80903
      Also, if you are not getting the party newsletter, go to the web site and sign up. That way you won't miss a thing! Go to
      http://www.peakdems.org

      Happy Holiday to all,
      Cyndy Kulp
    • Linda Dyer
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2010
        I second Cyndy's request.  What is easy and best for the PeakDems is a monthly donation - helps with planning and budgeting.  How about $20 a month - more would be great -- you can have it charged to a credit card monthly.  What could be easier and help ensure that our local Democratic party remains viable and even grows.

        Linda M. Dyer