St. Paddy's Day Fundraiser

  • cyndy_kulp
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
      Who wants to go? The party needs your help to support them through this major fundraiser. Sign up now at www.peakdems.org
      Look for the article on the Fundraiser and follow the links. Actually here is the direct link, hope it works!
      http://www.peakdems.org/?p=1701
      We can all sit together if you use my name when making your reservation--
      Cyndy

      P.S. Here are the event details again:
      St. Patrick's Day Gala
      Friday, March 19th, 6 to 11 PM
      Cheyenne Mtn. Resort
      $65 per person/$130 couple
      Includes live and silent auctions, seated Irish dinner, live Celtic Band, celebrity speakers and lots of progressive-thinking people just like you!
    • Linda Dyer
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
        It's going to be a lot of fun and the auction items, both silent and live, are amazing.

        Linda M. Dyer

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010

          I’m off to China for a couple of weeks so I won’t be able to make it.

             Karima Alpern

             POLK MAJESTIC TRAVEL GROUP

              3773 Cherry Creek North Drive

             Suite703

              Denver   Colorado   80209

             719 448-0959 - Direct Line

                                       719 635-6598 - fax

                                       KARIALPERN@...

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 1, 2010
            We are going in May.  We'll need to talk before we go.

            Linda M. Dyer