Re:public option tv spot

  • KulpC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2009
      Personally I think the public option is dead.  Sad to say, but Obama has told the congress that he will not insist on it's inclusion in the bill he signs, and apparently there are not 60 votes in the senate for it.
      I support it, and apparently most Americans do, but they don't seem to be listening to us.  Check out this story on NPR morning Edition from yesterday: