Re: [Skywaydems] Fwd: Fw: Lamborn's town hall

  • surfrider
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 17, 2009
      Isn't animal hater Lamborn doing another meeting in C/S?
      Thanks....

      From: Linda Wagner <lwagner@medstudy. com>
      Subject: Lamborn's town hall
      To: lindamdyer@yahoo. com
      Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 3:40 PM

      Just got notice that Doug Lamborn is hosting a town hall at 220 W. South Ave in Woodland Park on Tuesday, August 18th from 4:30 to 5:30. Would be good to have some balancing voices in the audience.

    • cyndy_kulp
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 18, 2009
        I think I did hear something about a meeting in the Springs, Sara, but don't know the details. Does anyone else know?
        If anyone went to the Woodland Park meeting, please post comments. I was out of town--
        Cyndy

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
          Hey Cyndy,
          Lamborn will be here Aug.27 at the Valley Hi Counrty Club @ 7PM....Do you want to go?
          Sara

        • KulpC@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 20, 2009
            Hey Cyndy,
            Lamborn will be here Aug.27 at the Valley Hi Counrty Club @ 7PM....Do you want to go?
            Sara
            I think I might go earlier to stand for health care reform, but I don't think I can stomach the town hall.  They are meeting at 5:30 at the Change that Works Office (407 S. Tejon, Lower Level) and will carpool
            Are you up for that, Sara, and any other Skyway Dems?
          • surfrider
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 20, 2009
              What building is the "change that works" located in?
              The plan is to rally outside the meeting?