Fwd: Fw: Lamborn's town hall

  • KulpC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 17, 2009
      Can anyone go to this?  Maybe a few of us can let Lamborn know that we do support health care reform--
      Cyndy

      From: Linda Wagner <lwagner@...>
      Subject: Lamborn's town hall
      To: lindamdyer@...
      Date: Friday, August 14, 2009, 3:40 PM

      Just got notice that Doug Lamborn is hosting a town hall at 220 W. South Ave in Woodland Park on Tuesday, August 18th from 4:30 to 5:30. Would be good to have some balancing voices in the audience.

    • surfrider
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 17, 2009
        Isn't animal hater Lamborn doing another meeting in C/S?
        Thanks....

        Can anyone go to this?  Maybe a few of us can let Lamborn know that we do support health care reform--
        Cyndy

        Just got notice that Doug Lamborn is hosting a town hall at 220 W. South Ave in Woodland Park on Tuesday, August 18th from 4:30 to 5:30. Would be good to have some balancing voices in the audience.

      • cyndy_kulp
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 18, 2009
          I think I did hear something about a meeting in the Springs, Sara, but don't know the details. Does anyone else know?
          If anyone went to the Woodland Park meeting, please post comments. I was out of town--
          Cyndy

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 19, 2009
            Hey Cyndy,
            Lamborn will be here Aug.27 at the Valley Hi Counrty Club @ 7PM....Do you want to go?
            Sara

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 20, 2009
              Hey Cyndy,
              Lamborn will be here Aug.27 at the Valley Hi Counrty Club @ 7PM....Do you want to go?
              Sara
              I think I might go earlier to stand for health care reform, but I don't think I can stomach the town hall.  They are meeting at 5:30 at the Change that Works Office (407 S. Tejon, Lower Level) and will carpool
              Are you up for that, Sara, and any other Skyway Dems?
            • surfrider
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 20, 2009
                What building is the "change that works" located in?
                The plan is to rally outside the meeting?