Tell CNN to address the Lou Dobbs/Birther absurdity

  • KulpC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      From Move On & Linda Dyer -- some of you may want to sign on if you haven't already.  This guy Dobbs is a complete disgrace to CNN, not to mention a distraction from time that could be better spent reporting on real issues.
      Cyndy
      _________________

      Hi,

      CNN host Lou Dobbs is promoting debunked "birther" conspiracy theories by asserting that Obama needs to "produce a birth certificate"--even though he already has.

      I signed a petition with MoveOn and Media Matters calling on CNN to address their Lou Dobbs problem. Can you join me at the link below?

      http://civ.moveon.org/stopdobbs/?r_by=16689-9160841-8QavYCx&rc=confemail