Huffpo Analysis of VP Debate

  • KulpC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2008
      Friends:
      Thought you might enjoy this analysis of the vp debate on Huffington Post.  Arianna Huffington always hits the nail on the head:
      "It was the folksiest appearance since Hee-Haw went off the air."
      If she had said maverick one more time, I think I would have barfed.
      Check it out:
      Cyndy

      New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!