Paris Hilton's Mom Responds

  • KulpC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4 8:06 PM
      Response from Paris Hilton's Mom (Kathy Hilton) to McCain Ad:
      I've been asked again and again for my response to the now infamous McCain celebrity ad. I actually have three responses. It is a complete waste of the money John McCain's contributors have donated to his campaign. It is a complete waste of the country's time and attention at the very moment when millions of people are losing their homes and their jobs. And it is a completely frivolous way to choose the next President of the United States.

      From Huffington Post
      _________
      Obama '08 -- Don't Believe the Hate!
      More of the Same -- War, Torture, Cronyism --
      that's John McCain