Monument 4th of July Parade

  • KulpC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      Skyway Dems,
      Any one want to go Friday AM?  I am thinking about going, give me a call if you are interested--
      Cyndy
      H:  634-0627

      EL PASO COUNTY DEMOCRATS NEED YOU TO WALK IN THE PARADE FRIDAY!

      Our line up number is 71-B. The parade starts at 10am, so be there no later than 9am!  You’ll need to park at the vacant hardware store on the northeast corner of Baptist Road and I-25, where a shuttle will then take you directly to the lineup spot.  We encourage you to carpool.  If anyone would like to bring candy to hand out as we are walking that would be great.  Also, carrying helium balloons or flags would be good.  If you have extras, bring them for others to hold.  Wear your most patriotic attire or your favorite candidate’s t-shirt!  Invite all your Dem friends and family!  Like last year, two people will get to carry the flags and two people will carry the Dems banner.  There will be a wagon carrying a radio for music that can also carry the candy.  Do not forget to wear your hats and sunscreen as it will be hot.  PLEASE FORWARD THIS FAR AND WIDE – we want a BIG group.  See you there!

      Any questions call Christy: 494-1761.

      Thanks,

      Christy Pepalis

      Jan

      It is our right and our duty to question the efficacy, honesty, and intent of our leaders.