Re: Precinct Chair Listing

  • Dorothy Chamberlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2008
        Dorothy,
        While I appreciate your efforts, it was misleaing of
        you to send me and email titled Re:Precinct Chair
        Listing that was nothing more than a pro-Obama
        message. I am for Hillary Clinton, and while I will
        vote for either of them IF they actually win the
        nomination, I will choose to read or not read any
        information honesty sent to me on my own.
        Sincerely,
        Howard Kirstel
        wrote:

        > On Apr 2, 2008, at 8:42 PM, Andres Colon wrote:

        === message truncated ===

        There are always options.