Bush's Brains

  • cyndy_kulp
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2 9:05 AM

      We always knew he was a little slow.....

       THE ONLY MAN IN THE WORLD WHOSE HEART IS IN HIS STOMACH ...

      Anyone want to  hazard a guess as to the location of his brains???????

    • KulpC@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4 12:22 PM
        For those of you who didn't get the photo, I apologize -- it was on there when I posted it.  It shows Bush holding his hand over his stomach while everyone else has their hands over their hearts, probably saying the pledge of allegiance!
        Cyndy