Canvassing for Dems

  • KulpC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007
      Would any of you Skyway Dems be interested in going out canvassing with Anna Lord this week (see her e-mail below)?  If so, send her an e-mail to nylords@...
      Cyndy Kulp

      >> Hi,
      >>
      >> This morning, Mike Maday
      and I started canvasing precinct 147, in the
      >> Mesa/Pleasant Valley
      area.  The reception was generally good and I
      >> feel that this
      will be a worthwhile effort.

      >> I plan on being out again
      on Thursday afternoon, July 5th from 4:00 -
      >> 6:30, next Saturday,
      July 7th from 10:00 - 1:00, and then again on
      >> Wednesday, July 11th
      from 4:30 - 7:00.  I'd appreciate any help you
      >> can
      provide.  Send me an email and we'll decide where and when to

      meet before hitting the sidewalks for a few hours.  I'm happy to work
      >> with and train anyone who has not done this
      before.

      >> We're gathering some important data that will be
      very useful in the
      >> year ahead.
      >>
      >> Thanks in
      advance,