Troubled by Hillary

  • KulpC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Friends,
      The more I hear about Hillary, the more troubled I get.  Check out this story on Democracy Now.  She is not an alternative to the conservatism that we have been locked into for the past 6 years.  All spin, little substance.  I did not know that she served on the Walmart board for several years, apparently doing nothing to change their dismal labor practices--
      Cyndy

      |  The Nation: Clinton Campaign Strategists Closely Tied to Union Busters, GOP Operatives, Conservative Media
      |  http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=07/05/31/1412212

      A new expose in The Nation magazine finds that while Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton is publicly trying to win support of unions in her presidential campaign, behind the scenes she is being advised by a team of strategists closely affiliated with unionbusters, GOP operatives and conservative media. We speak with the reporter who broke the story. [includes rush transcript]
      This story continues at:

      See what's free at AOL.com.