Luncheon for Jan Martin, Tom Harold

  • KulpC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 3:13 PM
      From Jan Martin's newsletter -- anyone interested in going?

      You're Invited!
      Leadership For Tomorrow
      City Council Candidate Luncheon

      Come meet and show your support for two City Council candidates who can lead Colorado Springs into the future.

      Jan Invitation     Tom Invitation

      Leadership for Tomorrow is hosting a luncheon in honor of Jan Martin and Tom Harold and we're inviting you to attend.

      DATE:  Tuesday, March 13th
      TIME:  11:30-1:00
      LOCATION:  Sheraton Hotel
      COST:  $25 per person

      Check out Jan's website for a list of Candidate Forums that she will be appearing at:  http://www.electjanmartin.com/calendar.htm

      I will be getting ten yard signs for Jan -- let me know if you want one.
      Cyndy