utilities survey

  • Dave Gardner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2007
      Please take a moment to complete this survey by Colorado Springs Utilities (click on one of the links).  Thanks!

      Share your thoughts on renewable energy
      We're in the process of updating our Electric Integrated Resource Plan (EIRP) and would like your input on the role renewable energy should play in this plan. You can complete the survey online.

      Dave Gardner
      Founder & Chair, SaveTheSprings

      A sustainable approach to our environment & quality of life - for current & future generations
      Visit us at www.savethesprings.org

      < mailto:dave.gardner@...>
      760 Wycliffe Drive
      Colorado Springs, CO  80906