Yeah, It Worked!

  • KulpC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2004
      Hi Gerry,
      I think I figured out how to get it going now.  I had just entered the addresses in wrong -- DUH!  It seemed to work when I tried again with only twelve!  I didn't get Betty in yet, so will send to her in the next round.
      I didn't change the full e-mail address feature yet because I saw that the polls feature is disabled if you do that.  So I thought we'd sign people up first and see if they want to change it.
      Now, I need to find out how you send a poll......
      Cyndy

      P.S.  Here's a post election poem you'll like:

      We Democrats and progressives will keep passing these on until we have
      moved through all seven stages of grief:

      The election is over, the results are now known.
      The will of the people has clearly been shown.
      We should show by our thoughts and our words and our deeds
      That unity is just what our country now needs.
      Let's all get together. Let bitterness pass.
      I'll hug your elephant....
      If you kiss my ass.