There is a Zenoah g25 with reduction unit and prop looks to be right for a skypup, for sale never run they claim great price too if your building a pup don'tlisa4682
Just like you, I experienced that J I was lucky to have differential brakes which allowed me to taxi, I would not say, straight, but at least in the middle onpatachoupet
I agree, I once landed my Sky Pup when wind was 10 kn across the runway (although the wind at touchdown might not have been that strong since there were somedodger2952
interested in Steve Wood's Sky Pup ultralight and wanting
to share questions and answers concerning the maintenance,
flying, owning and building of these unique planes.
This is an open forum and photos and attachments are allowed
meaning photos of projects and finished planes are encouraged
- Sep 26, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.