prop template?

  • mat_hivon
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
      Roger, I saw on youre website that you used the Foils 4.2 to make youre prop template. I would like to make my own template for my skypup but where can I get this program?
    • Roger Ford
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2013
        Hello Matt,

        I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you. You can download the foils 4.2 at http://www.hoppenbrouwer-home.nl/ikarus/software/foils42d.htm.

        I hope this helps. I enjoyed making the propellers for my Sky Pup, I hope you do too.

        Best regards,
        Roger

        On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 9:55 AM, mat_hivon <mat_hivon@...> wrote:

        Roger, I saw on youre website that you used the Foils 4.2 to make youre prop template. I would like to make my own template for my skypup but where can I get this program?

      • Overlord Mustafa
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 2013
          Which Airfoil are you using for the prop?

          Eddy

          On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 8:55 AM, mat_hivon <mat_hivon@...> wrote:
          Roger, I saw on youre website that you used the Foils 4.2 to make youre prop template. I would like to make my own template for my skypup but where can I get this program?

          .
          Roger Fords Website
          http://machnone.com/default.aspx
          Yahoo! Groups Links