Monthly Populace meeting, 12/4/2011, 5:00 pm

  • SkorragardrVirtualSkald@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2011
      Reminder from: SkorragardrVirtualSkald Yahoo! Group

      Title: Monthly Populace meeting

      Date: Sunday December 4, 2011
      Time: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Sunday.
      Location: Denny's in Shawnee, OK
      Notes: Denny's is on the north side of I-40.
      Directions: Take I-40 to Shawnee. Take exit 186 onto Harrison Ave going north. Turn left at end of exit (at light). Go under I-40 Denny's is on right.

    • Tadhg
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2011
        Looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday.

        Remember, we'll be at Denny's.

        Regards,
        Tadhg
        ...brick by brick