Fwd: [NR] Namron Protctorate Gate Schedule

  • Doug Copley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      FYI -

      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: [NR] Namron Protctorate Gate Schedule
      Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 06:28:52 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Rose <rose_welch@...>
      To: Barony <Barony-Eldern_Hills@yahoogroups.com>,
      "Wiesenfeuer@yahoogroups.com" <Wiesenfeuer@yahoogroups.com>, Namron
      <namron@...>, Northern <northern@...>

      Greetings,

      Here is the gate schedule for Protectorate, which is on October
      8th-10th. If you have volunteered for a shift, please make sure that I
      have you down for the correct time, and let me know if it's incorrect.

      If you have not volunteered for a shift, please do so. We need eight
      more volunteers for troll shifts. Also, please post this to other lists,
      if you think there are some folks headed to Protectorate from there. :)

      Thanks!

      Friday, October 8th:
      5 p.m. / 7 p.m. - Marguerite
      7 p.m. / 9 p.m. -
      9 p.m. / 11 p.m. - Chad, Worf
      11 p.m. / 1 a.m. -

      6 a.m. / 8 a.m. - Aonghas
      8 a.m. / 10 a.m. - Antonia
      10 a.m. / 12 p.m. - Colette, Lady Jacqueline
      12 p.m. / 2 p.m. - Richard
      2 p.m. / 4 p.m. - Margarite (Decker), Elsa

      In service,
      Rose the Obnoxious
      580-514-9764
      rose_welch@...

      If you give a child a fish, you feed him for a day. If you teach a child
      to fish, you feed him for a lifetime. But if you teach a child to learn,
      you feed him for a lifetime and he doesn't have to just eat fish. :)