Willow & Jon's House Painting-Palooza!

  • Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      Saturday, and Sunday March 6 & 7 starting at 11:ish are BIG wonderful
      help days for Willow and Jon! We will be painting the outside of the
      house! If weather turns unfavorable we will do some low impact
      cleaning, sorting, preparation to lay tile, and some heavier stuff.

      Some crash space is available. To secure crash space please contact Roz @:

      Finn & Roz ~ The Orchestrators of Goodness
      918.834.6621 / f-ross@...
      Fred Ross ~ Donations Recipient
      1237 South Louisville Avenue
      Tulsa, OK 74112

      If you can show up at: 228 East Mohawk Blvd. Tulsa, OK 74106-2347 your
      volunteerism would be very appreciated! My # is 918.781.9652 please
      call me for more details,

      Thank You!!

      Your Beloved Pooky

      "The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development
      of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others,
      the greater is our own sense of well-being." -Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th
      Dalai Lama

      Please please please, as soon as you see an email is from me, save
      yourself the trouble and hit delete or come on ride the train, The
      Pooky Love Train!