Regional Fighter Practice

  • caiusfabius
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2005
      Regional Fighter Practice question.

      This is going to be held on the 17th of July in Stillwater, at Boomer
      Lake. (This is about 1 hour drive, watch the Carney speed trap). It
      will start at 4PM.

      We have dance classes scheduled at the Woodland Park, and our local
      fighter practice is also there. Will anyone be going to the local
      park? Will we need a Knight Marshal or a deputy there, or are all the
      fighters planning to go to Stillwater?

      I didn't ask this at populace, but after consideration, it would be
      nice for the local marshal, fighters, dancers and general populace to
      know if there will be anyone at Woodland Park on the 17th of July.

      Caius