Poll results for SkorragardrVirtualSkald

  • SkorragardrVirtualSkald@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2 12:28 AM
      The following SkorragardrVirtualSkald poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Concerning Light Fighter Pratice: With hot weather coming, would you prefer Sunday at 4 p.m. or 6 p.m. This would also allow you to attend A&S classes.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Sunday 4 p.m., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Sunday 6 p.m., 1 votes, 100.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SkorragardrVirtualSkald

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • SkorragardrVirtualSkald@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 16 12:27 AM
        The following SkorragardrVirtualSkald poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: When would you like sewing circle? Please choose a day and a general time.

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Sunday, 1 votes, 5.56%
        - Monday, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Tuesday, 2 votes, 11.11%
        - Wednesday, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Thursday, 3 votes, 16.67%
        - Friday, 1 votes, 5.56%
        - Saturday, 3 votes, 16.67%
        - Morning, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Afternoon, 5 votes, 27.78%
        - Evening, 3 votes, 16.67%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - Sunday
        - a_silverswan@...
        - Monday
        - Tuesday
        - viking_axeman@...
        - annya.charlton@...
        - Wednesday
        - Thursday
        - celtic_spearman@...
        - a_silverswan@...
        - kirkbryde@...
        - Friday
        - a_silverswan@...
        - Saturday
        - saerlaith_1@...
        - a_silverswan@...
        - maevekitty64@...
        - Morning
        - Afternoon
        - saerlaith_1@...
        - viking_axeman@...
        - annya.charlton@...
        - a_silverswan@...
        - maevekitty64@...
        - Evening
        - celtic_spearman@...
        - a_silverswan@...
        - kirkbryde@...

        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SkorragardrVirtualSkald

        http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
      • Siren Song
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 16 7:42 PM
          Skorragardr Sewing Circle reconvenes!!
          As a result of the poll for when to have our sewing circle we will be doing 2 circles a month. One will be on a Thursday evening at 6:30pm and the other will be on a Saturday afternoon at 1pm. I hope this schedule accommodates the largest amount of our populace :)
          The first sewing circle will be Thursday May 17 at 6:30 PM
          The second sewing circle will me Saturday June 9 at 1pm
          Unless an event precludes, the Circles will meet regularly on the 1st Saturday and 3rd Thursday of the month.
          Come and cut things out, sew, chat, LEARN to sew, get help taking measurements whatever sewing related thing you need to accomplish this is your chance to do it.

          Lady Siobhan
          Minister of Arts and Sciences

          SkorragardrVirtualSkald@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          The following SkorragardrVirtualS kald poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: When would you like sewing circle? Please choose a day and a general time.

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - Sunday, 1 votes, 5.56%
          - Monday, 0 votes, 0.00%
          - Tuesday, 2 votes, 11.11%
          - Wednesday, 0 votes, 0.00%
          - Thursday, 3 votes, 16.67%
          - Friday, 1 votes, 5.56%
          - Saturday, 3 votes, 16.67%
          - Morning, 0 votes, 0.00%
          - Afternoon, 5 votes, 27.78%
          - Evening, 3 votes, 16.67%

          Lady Siobhan inghean ui Tigernaigh
          http://www.bellaonline.com/site/renaissance
          It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.