RE: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Calendar for Newsletter

  • Dan Corley
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 1, 2006

      As soon as Hatur gets his heavy fighting practices set, I will be conducting the light fighting (rapier) classes and practices on the same day, same time and same place.

      Cormac- Acting Rapier Marshal

      Okiewiter

      From: Siren Song <sirensong13@...>
      To: SkorragardrVirtualSkald@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Calendar for Newsletter
      Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:45:10 -0700 (PDT)

      I am putting together the Calendar for the Canton newsletter to be published for the WFF. If you are holding any practices, classes, work days, events, times to stand on yoru head in the cornor for the SCA please send me a note as to day, time and what it is :)

      Thank you
      Siobhan

      It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.

      Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1�/min.

    • Connie Wasson
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 1, 2006
        Go to our group calendar, add to it and print that out.

      • evelyn Harlow
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 1, 2006

          Add me to the list of students for stick weaving

          Fayidah