RE: fact of the week

  • Rob Hoyles
    Message 1 of 180 , Apr 25, 2005

      My retort to this week's fact is short and simple: how exactly is a level of distraction measured?  I agree that some things are distracting, and on occasion some things are more distracting than others, but ten times more distracting?

      How is one able to quantify distraction?

      Regards,
      Rob.

      Rob Hoyles

      Mobile: 0416052325
    • Rob Hoyles
      Message 180 of 180 , Oct 4, 2005

        Bull - We all know they just steal :)

        Rob Hoyles
        State Emergency Service - Canada Bay - Operations Officer

        Mobile: 0433800443

        "Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus"
        -We are slaves of the law so that we may be able to be free. (Cicero)