No activity in last 7 days
Welcome to a more personal and geographically friendly web group. Because so many of us have had our lives influenced in the central area of Skeldon/Corriverton, we are using the 'moniker' without the exclusion of others. Also, most of our members are from the Upper Corentyne area spanning #63 beach to Moleson Creek crossing point to Suriname. However, many have traversed the entire Berbice region and also attended schools in the capital of Georgetown. These are the experiences that are being shared and discussed. Members also use the medium as a messaging board and to find old friends, neighbours, classmates and family. Healthy debates go on every day on a variety of topics. Social activities include an Annual picnic in Toronto.
- Cultures & Community
- Oct 3, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.