TRUST IN GOD.

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2013
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 23 August 2013

      TRUST IN GOD

      God alone knows the truth about everything. Most often our judgement is entirely wrong. When we realise this, we repent. Our suspicious thoughts give us no rest. They harass the mind again and again. Therefore, trust in God and leave everything in His hands. Have faith in Him. You will then enjoy unbroken peace.