THE CHALLENGE

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2013
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 20 August 2013

      THE CHALLENGE

      It is easy to do wrong actions, but not so easy to do good actions. This is the challenge. The odds are against us when we want to do good. It means overcoming our existing evil nature. Only when we have succeeded in this effort, will we experience the joy of victory. Sustained effort is needed for success.