DO NOT GIVE UP

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2013
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 17 July 2013

      DO NOT GIVE UP

      Do not always say: "Destiny, destiny, destiny—my destiny has brought this upon me. I am quite helpless." Exert. Exert. Do intense spiritual practice. Purify. Concentrate. Meditate. Do not give up hope. Do not bleat like a lamb. Roar the divine, invincible Name of the Lord. Assert boldly: "I am a child of God."

      www.sivananda.co.za