TRUE SELF-SURRENDER

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2013
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 31 May 2013

      TRUE SELF-SURRENDER

      True self-surrender is the knowledge that the body, mind and soul belong to the Lord; that all our talents and gifts come from Him; that it is through His Grace and power that we think, act, breathe, sleep and digest our food; that all our material possessions belong to Him; that His Will is supreme.