REAL COURAGE

    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2013
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 27 May 2013

      REAL COURAGE

      Never think, "I am a weak and wretched person." Drive off all such wrong ideas. Do not try to run away from your difficulties. Repeat the all-powerful Divine Name at all times with perfect faith. This will give you immense strength and courage to face all trials and problems. Surrender to God is real courage.