FAITH AND TRUST IN GOD

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2012
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 31 October 2012

      FAITH AND TRUST IN GOD

      How is it possible to overcome the sorrows and trials of life and meet its challenges? It is through faith and trust in the protecting hand of God. We need the strength, guidance and help of a power that is greater than ourselves—and that power is the all-merciful Supreme Being who resides in our heart.