MISTAKES.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2012
      Sivananda's Thought for the Day: 5 October 2012

      MISTAKES

      When we make a mistake, we have to first recognise that we have erred.
      Secondly, we must admit the mistake and try not to find vain excuses to
      justify it. Thirdly, we should make a firm resolve not to repeat the
      same mistake. Repentance will give us strength to be careful in the
      future.

      www.sivananda.co.za